Prologue’s Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP) offers hope and support to adults with severe and persistent mental illness and to those with co-occurring substance use disorders. Program services and supports encourage the development of an individual’s independence and success in life.
The PRP located at 3 Milford Mill in Pikesville has fully accessible program space, transportation and resources available. Prologue provides services to individuals in Baltimore and Carroll County and Baltimore City. Services are offered onsite at the day program and offsite in the person’s home or at other community locations based on their individual needs and choices.
The goals of the program are focused on improving the quality of life by helping the individual in his/her personal recovery process.
Examples of services offered:
- Symptom and Illness Management
- Budgeting and Personal Living Skills
- Stress Management and Relaxation Techniques
- Anger Management
- Computer and Technology Training
- Job/Vocational Readiness and Development
- Assistance with Entitlements (Social Security, Mobility)
- Physical Health and Wellness
For more information or to make a referral, contact Beverly Marlowe-Hancock, Intake Coordinator at 410-653-6190 x1232.
The PRP is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 2:00 pm.