News & Events
To respond to the COVID-19 Pandemic we continue to provide essential services and have implemented operational changes to limit exposure and promote public health and safety:
- The offices at Milford Mill are open for staff with alternating schedules. No visitors are being received unless by appointment and only on an as needed basis.
- The Baltimore County and Carroll County Residential Rehabilitation Programs (RRP) remain open to provide essential services 24/7. The emergency on-call # for RRP is 410-971-9494.
- The onsite day program of the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP) is closed. However, the PRP staff continues to work contacting individuals via telehealth. Other essential services in the community are provided on an as needed basis. The emergency on-call # for the PRP is 410-979-5991.
- To make a referral to the Psychiatric or Residential Rehabilitation Programs contact Jennifer Scofield, Intake Coordinator at 410-653-6190 x.1227 or via email.
- Health Home services continue in conjunction with PRP to coordinate clinical and medical appointments and essential lab work as well as transitions to and from facilities.
- Supported Employment Services continue and are provided via telehealth. Contact with employers and visits to job sites are provided as necessary.
- Homeless Outreach Program (HOP) continues as an essential service:
- Street Outreach services continue throughout Baltimore County. If you need assistance, please call our hotline at 410-816-4159.
- During COVID 19, HOP is providing outreach services on a limited basis. If you need assistance, please call our hotline at 410-816-4159.
- Case Managers continue to provide contact via telephone to individuals on their caseloads with home visits on an as needed basis.
- The Outreach Site in Towson is open on Tuesday and Thursday for showers, connection to resources and provision of basic supplies.
- To make a referral to any HOP programs call the hotline # at 410-816-4159 and leave a message.
- The Martylog Wellness and Recovery Center is providing services through the warm line at 410-917-2702. Individuals may call for 1:1 conversations and take part in online group meetings and calls.
- The One Voice Northwest Recovery Community Center is providing services through the warm line at 410-935-6721. Individuals may call for 1:1 assistance or be part of a Facebook chat group and other online connections.
- Targeted Case Management (TCM), a new program, is taking referrals. For more information contact Bayard Solomon, Program Supervisor at 410-653-6190 x.1204 or via email.
We care deeply about the individuals we serve, our staff and our community. We ask you to please wear a mask, practice social distancing and other measures to limit exposure and stop the spread of the Coronavirus. If you are looking for resources please try the following links below.
For the latest information on COVID 19, follow this link:
For food resources in Baltimore County during COVID 19, see attached link:
For other resources:
Today Prologue continues to focus on community based personal recovery.