To respond to the COVID-19 Pandemic we have implemented operational changes to limit exposure and promote public health and safety:
- All onsite programs and services are closed until further notice. This includes the Milford Mill Office and Homeless Outreach Center in Towson.
- The Baltimore County and Carroll County Residential Rehabilitation Programs (RRP) remain open to provide essential services 24/7. The emergency on-call # for RRP is 410-971-9494.
- The onsite day program of the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP) is closed. However, the PRP staff continues to work contacting individuals via telehealth. Other essential services in the community are provided on an as needed basis. The emergency on-call # for the PRP is 410-979-5991.
- Health Home services continue in conjunction with PRP to coordinate clinical and medical appointments and essential lab work as well as transitions to and from facilities.
- Supported Employment Services continue and are provided via telehealth. Visits to job sites have been curtailed, however, contact with employers is provided as necessary.
- Homeless Outreach Program (HOP):
During COVID 19, HOP is providing outreach services on a limited basis. If you need assistance, please call our hotline at 410-816-4159. We are delivering basic needs to individuals until supplies run out. If you need mail that is being delivered to 3 Milford Mill Rd or 609 Baltimore Ave, please call the hotline number above. Case Managers continue to provide contact via telephone to individuals on their caseloads.
- The Martylog Wellness and Recovery Center is providing services through the warm line at 410-917-2702. Individuals may call for 1:1 conversations and take part in online group meetings and calls.
- The One Voice Northwest Recovery Community Center is providing services through the warm line at 410-935-6721. Individuals may call for 1:1 assistance or be part of a Facebook chat group and other online connections.
We care deeply about the individuals we serve, our staff and our community. We ask you to please practice social distancing and other measures to limit exposure and stop the spread of the Coronavirus. If you are looking for resources please try the following links below.
For the latest information on COVID 19, follow this link:
For food resources in Baltimore County during COVID 19, see attached link:
For other resources: